With roughly two weeks in Thailand we could only spend two to three days in various cities and towns across the country while ending the trip in Koh Phangan, where the infamously famous Full Moon Party takes place monthly. The mission was to experience as much as we could in this two week period. We stayed in top of the line hotels, hostels, hole in the wall joints, and bungalows with all providing their own advantages/disadvantages depending on what type of trip you are looking for. The various accommodations did just the trick because we wanted to see life in the city but also outside the city to get a realistic view of what it’s like living in Thailand.
Armin Van Buuren.
Northern California during the summer of 1939. Taken with an Exacta, probably on U.S. Route 99. In view of the news about Kodachrome, I’ve decided to make a Kodachrome
set and th is is the first image. We drove 13,000 miles on the trip.
I took this at Above & Beyond’s show in Philadelphia.
Met tony and jono on friday after their set in philadelphia. Got to hang with them for 30 minutes or so before they left, perhaps greatest night of my life. Here’s a picture of us acting silly.
Elizabeth Warren Asks The Most Obvious Question Ever And Stumps A Bunch Of Bank Regulators
- At 1:20, she asks the question we’ve all been wanting someone to ask FOREVER. Then a government lawyer stumbles over his words.
- At 2:20, she rattles off another one. Then a government lawyer stumbles over his words.
- At 2:55, she asks another lawyer the same question. Said lawyer then tries to not stumble over her words.
- At 3:25, she asks the same question again. That lawyer asks for some time.
- At 3:45, she gets our back and goes for the knockout punch.
- And then right after that you reward her good behavior by sharing this with everyone on the Internet. You know you want to.
My face when we elect someone to do something and they actually try and do it!